Friday, 9 October 2009

The number 1....

There is something that draws the excitement in every human being when it comes to the "number 1". We all get drawn towards it like moths to a flame...
This is my first post here and the excitement in me is beyond my control... have gone through all the features of blogger to see how can i customize my blog, so that i looks.... well mine... :)
I have been contemplating for a long time to write... but always found some excuse or the other to either write and stop or not start at all... guess it was time i took a step.. :) I plan to write things that affect me, move me, hurt me or have any kind of emotions attached to it... I know my thoughts here seem to be disconnected... but right now all that matters is that I have taken a step and wish that I can continue with regular posts!...

No comments:

Post a Comment