Thursday, 13 March 2014

Restarting....

So here I am again... writing...

I have not been back to the blog for years now and not felt the need to come back till now... But as time goes and you go through the ups and downs of life you realize that the best thing to do is to pen down what you feel... it helps you in more ways than one...

So here I am again....

A lot has changed since I wrote here last in Oct 2009... I got married to a wonderful person... quit my job... moved my base from India to Kenya... got an amazing job here and now its time again for changes... some that are hard to deal with.. some that are not so bad and some that are beautiful...

After 2 years and some odd months in Kenya its time for us to move again.. now to Middle East. New opportunities to look forward to.. a New life to start... 

No comments:

Post a Comment