So we moved to Dubai quite recently... even though it was a good decision from my husbands career point of view... I am jobless once again.
Sitting at home doing the laundry, cooking, cleaning, cooking..... etc etc doing everything like a good housewife yet feeling hollow inside... is this what I signed up for? agreed I love my husband very much and would not stay without him... but I had an amazing job back in Kenya... I got that job after sitting at home for about a year... I loved working... I loved the company the people the work... but now there is only this empty feeling.
I dont feel like doing anything the whole day.. just sit and look for jobs... and when one doesnt get a call from a single company in over 2 months its kind of depressing.
The same old fights have started again on whether or not I am looking for a job seriously.. what is it that I do the whole day? why am I not getting calls for interviews...??? so many questions that I dont know the answer to... and I hate it!
I am hoping to start an Arabic course soon... hopefully that would take away a lot of my time and help me develop my skills enough to get a job here. I always thought that somehow Dubai would be easier.... sigh...
Sitting at home doing the laundry, cooking, cleaning, cooking..... etc etc doing everything like a good housewife yet feeling hollow inside... is this what I signed up for? agreed I love my husband very much and would not stay without him... but I had an amazing job back in Kenya... I got that job after sitting at home for about a year... I loved working... I loved the company the people the work... but now there is only this empty feeling.
I dont feel like doing anything the whole day.. just sit and look for jobs... and when one doesnt get a call from a single company in over 2 months its kind of depressing.
The same old fights have started again on whether or not I am looking for a job seriously.. what is it that I do the whole day? why am I not getting calls for interviews...??? so many questions that I dont know the answer to... and I hate it!
I am hoping to start an Arabic course soon... hopefully that would take away a lot of my time and help me develop my skills enough to get a job here. I always thought that somehow Dubai would be easier.... sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment